Child and Youth Care Certificate Program
The Ndinawe Child & Youth Care Certificate Program is a 10-month, Red River College Polytechnic accredited, full-time college program. This program has been designed for individuals who have experienced sexual exploitation and would like to gain a college education to assist the youth in our community. The program is offered in a safe community environment that also provides much needed healing and cultural supports for students. Student success is enhanced using a model that provides life skills training, counseling and a variety of healing supports integrated with Indigenous values and teachings.
Main Eligibility Requirements:
- Experienced sexual exploitation
- Must be on EIA (social assistance)
If you are interested in helping children and youth in your community and applying for this program, please complete the form below to complete our online application. Please note, that only individuals who meet all eligibility criteria will be contacted.
Some of the Courses
- Foundations of Child & Youth Care
- Context for Practice with Indigenous Peoples
- Child & Adolescent Development
- Family Across the Lifespan
- Current Issues in Child & Youth Care